Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spike Attacks!

I would be remiss if I did not do a post about Spike. He's not our cat, but we are in love with him. This juvenile cat belongs to a neighbor a couple of houses down. He has the best personality of any cat ever, and he's always hanging out in our yard. He usually makes his appearance by sneaking up and flopping his body down on your feet, and rolling over on his back to stare up at you. I never see him coming. He has this confidence about him; as if he's totally oblivious to the fact that he might not be welcome. All the neighbors love him. Even our cats like him. So this morning, he decided to attack this dead plant in the planter. I wish I'd had video, but grabbed my camera anyway.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I love that cat - and your photos capture his fun nature!

Donita Curioso said...

Oh man, that's adorable. His personality sounds kind of like our Lio. Just a happy little dude.