Thursday, February 12, 2009

Felt Farm!

www.feltfarm.etsy.com

Finally... I have launched my own Etsy shop! I have been working for quite some time at amassing a bit of inventory for it, and I now have 15 items for sale.

All of the work on my shop - which I have named "Felt Farm" is handcrafted out of wool fiber. I absolutely love sculpting objects out of wool, and never seem to run out of ideas.

These Redwing Blackbird earrings are the original catalyst for the idea of starting up a shop - everywhere Amelia wears hers, she gets comments.



Check it out if you have time, and keep checking back as I add new items and enhance the shop!

2 comments:

VO said...

Love the stuff in the etsy shop. Expecially love the pink gecko.

btw, your link to your etsy shop is incorrect. You've got this blog address AND the etsy shop address in the code. So you get an error until you erase this blog address from the line of code.

Nancy said...

Thanks, Viv!