Sunday, February 3, 2008

Finally got my portfolio online!

Finally, finally, finally!!! I have been wanting to put my portfolio online for years now! I've been putting it off because I am not a web guru, and it just seemed like such an insurmountable task to learn Dreamweaver (not to mention expensive.) Especially when I have so much else to learn about everything else! And when I got laid off this time, it was one of my first goals - no excuses now. I was going to have it done by January. Around mid-January, I remembered that I hadn't started yet. Thanks to iweb, I finally got it done. I've been consumed by it for the last couple of weeks, barely able to tear myself away from the computer, working late, late, late into the night and giving myself eyestrain headaches, but... finally it is done. If you would like to take a look at it, I'd love some feedback. It's at http://web.mac.com/nancylorenz

2 comments:

Donita Curioso said...

Oops! The link showed up on my blog! How'd that happen?

Nancy said...

awwww. You're nice.