Monday, April 20, 2009

More Flowers

Last month I was in undersea world - couldn't stop making sponges, anemones and fishies - now I'm in flower-power mode. I guess it's Spring. I'm working on an order of my "Secret Stash Jars" for Straus Creamery. I use their small milk bottles as a base. The removeable "corks" are needle-felted. My intention for them is to be used as a desktop accessory to stash m&m's, sunflower seeds, mad money, tips, etc., etc., etc.! I love making them, and have a lot of ideas for different tops besides flowers.

Ze inspiration:



Daisy:


Daffodil:


Marigold:



Pink blossom (With the ever-lovely Ginger modeling):


Crocus:


New leaf:


Tree:



Plumeria:


and a Volcano:


Group photo:

4 comments:

Jo said...

I think you really have something going here --- these are adorable. Love the daisy!

Nancy said...

Thanks, Jo - the daisy is my favorite, too!

ingermaaike said...

These are fantastic, so many flowers to try out! Flowers are fabulous :-D

Donita Curioso said...

Dang, Nancy, you've really gotten good at this.