Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Venice Chronicles is here!

Hooray! Today I received 2 copies of Enrico Casarosa's brand-new book!(Yes, Amelia, one copy is on its way to you!)



Isn't it cute?
"The Venice Chronicles" is Enrico's watercolor/sketch journal of a visit to Italy with his girlfriend Marit and her parents. It is an endearing love story - with amazing watercolor artwork, and laugh-out-loud humor. I can't wait to share this book with everyone who crosses my path - so watch out! And here's the amazing part -- Enrico included, at the end of the book, a photo of my Enrico and Marit felt dolls that I gave to them last Spring. I'm so incredibly honored!

This little book will charm the socks off anybody - Especially anybody who loves watercolor, love stories, Italy, and humor... and who would that not include? If you are interested in getting a copy, (I guarantee you'll LOVE IT!!) it's available at Amazon, or at Enrico's website.

More Enrico Goodies:
Animated Birthday wishes for Marit
Sketchcrawl
Movie of one of Enrico's paintings for the Totoro Forest Project (the look on the little boy's face says it all)

3 comments:

Donita Curioso said...

How cool! Congratulations!

Gerald de Dios said...

I love the book and especially that last page with your mini Enrico and Marit!!!

It was a pleasure to finally meet you at Saturday's crawl.

Nancy said...

Hi Gerald!
Those little Enrico and Marit "mini-me's" are only as adorable as they are due to Enrico's charming design. Now I need to make a little baby Fio!
It was delightful meeting you Saturday! Sorry you had to walk 15 blocks - Sib & I had a similar mis-hap, as we had all intentions of taking the Larkspur Ferry & Bart to the Mission, but before we knew it, we were driving over the Golden Gate Bridge!!!Oops! I did NOT want to drive into the city, as I'd never even been to the Mission before! But it all worked out ok, and we found our way,and sure did have fun discovering The Mission! Somehow I missed the part about meeting at Mudd's; oh, well!
See ya next time,
Nancy