Friday, December 28, 2007

Sick

I can no longer brag about not having a cold for the last 4 years. Since I never get sick, I'm a total baby about it when I do, and I've done nothing but shower and lay around in my jammies today. At least I helped Amelia put away the Christmas tree decorations. We were smart this year, and actually separated out the ones that we never use. They are boxed up for Goodwill, and our Christmas stash is now much better organized.

Yesterday, Dave, Ross, Sibyl & I took a bike ride from Graton to Forestville, back to Graton, over to Sebastopol and back. 18 miles. We dawdled around Sebastopol for awhile by getting a bagel sandwich for Amelia, who was working at Earthchild, and getting a tour of Medteck(?), where Ross works. I saw two ex-co-workers: Karina from the PD and Tim Gonzales from HP/Agilent. It was super cold (in the 40's,) and we just got back before the rain began. I'm not sure if that ride was a good thing for my cold or a bad thing. I think a good thing. But today a good thing is jammies & blanket & Toast & tea. If I can snag the TV, I'll watch Keali`i's Kukahi that Judy sent today.

1 comment:

Donita Curioso said...

Bummer! You're probably feeling better by now. I'm on day 2 of this cold and I feel like crapola.

Good idea thinning out the Christmas decorations. Just about everyone in my family was complaining about their ornaments this year. I thought it was funny that so many people wanted to chuck theirs and start over.