Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome 2009

As winter break comes to a close, time to say goodbye to Amelia again. It's been a fun, relaxing time with her. We've had a lot of time to do things like lay around by the fire, watch movies, cook, eat, shop, visit our favorite cafes, go scootering, biking, sketching, and visit with relatives and friends. We even took a couple of day trips - to the city and to Gualala. I think she's enjoyed this relaxing time at home, and we sure have enjoyed having her around. It's pretty safe to say she's caught up on her sleep. :)

Here's a photo from our trip to Gualala.



These are some things I am thinking about focusing on for 2009:

Find a new job! Numero uno on my priority list.
Start up an Etsy shop, and be more productive with my felting.
Organize. Donate things no longer used and organize my things.
Learn. Continue to develop and improve skills. Strain the brain. Remember, use it or lose it. Specifically: Illustrator, Photoshop, 'ukulele, sketching, hula.
Excercise. For losing weight, endurance, strength, balance, mental clarity, all that. Keep up the biking and get better so that I can do more; maybe try Zumba! Hike more.
Eat right. I don't have to learn this; I already know how; just do it.
Stay connected with family and friends.

No comments: