Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Photo Restoration Final Project

Tomorrow is the final day of my Photo Restoration class. I'm sort of sad, because it's been by far the greatest Photoshop class I have taken. I've learned so much, and at the same time, still feel occasionally overwhelmed. Sometimes I think the more you know about Photoshop, the more you know you don't know. It's just endless. It has been a challenge that's for sure. Tomorrow we have a final exam, and turn in our final project. It was a tough one. We were given this photo to restore and colorize:


I'm not entirely happy with it, but after over 9 hours and 28 layers, I'm done with it!

3 comments:

Donita Curioso said...

Wow, it was really a mess to begin with.

Um, couldn't you have done something about that kid on the right?

Donita Curioso said...

I meant left. Actually, they're all candidates for the circus, aren't they?

(Oops, I hope it's not one of Dave's family photos)

Nancy said...

That IS Dave!